Senin, 09 Oktober 2017

LAUGH A PAINT!: talk with illustration and fell it with words


Laugh A Paint! front cover


Hello everyone,

At this post, i wanna review and tell a story about my illustration and poetry book, tittled "Laugh a Paint!". 

I'd been making this book for about 5-6 month. Write each poetry and make illustration for each poetry i've made.

My friend asked me, Why "Laugh a Paint!" ?

It's simple, like everyone's live, we sometime get some problem, sometime we can't help it and just cry a lot. But it never going nice, it just make it worst. I ever get depressed, but can't tell anyone about it. Why? cause not everyone care about our problem. They do have their own problem.

So, I just tell my self, "laugh your pain, cause cry just make it worst". And It's work on me. every time i want to cry and think about my bad situation, i just say it. And i feel better.

why do i change "pain" into "paint"?

Cause i make every poetry with an illustration.

Laugh a Paint!Back Cover

Where's review?

Ok, now we're go to the review.

This book contain illustration and poetry. Each poetry comes from each illustration. This book try to tell how each color, lines give a meaning that tell a tale every reader in a new form, "Poetry"

It has 96 pages, full coloured, and 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches in english version

now, for sample, i give you a poetry


Back through nature
Book Laugh A Paint!

Now, if you wanna have it, just click this
Salam,